Saturday, May 28, 2011

My SCARY Lady


Yesterday we announced to our children that we would be watching a true classic, My Fair Lady. This is the conversation that we had with our fourth child, Rock Star, following that announcement:

Rock Star: NO! NO! NO! I watched it before, and it's really scary!

Me: You have not seen My Fair Lady.

Rock Star: I watched every movie in the whole world at Dia's house.

Me: Really? What's it about?

Rock Star: Scary stuff. There's a dragon what cannot be trained and is not nice!

Dia, by the way, is Rock Star's imaginary friend. He is the world's foremost authority on everything. Rock Star often cites experiences he's had with Dia as a reason he should not have to do certain things, such as eat today's lunch ("I tried it before at Dia's house, and I didn't like it!"), or watch the aforementioned scary movie.

We watched My Fair Lady last night, and it must have been truly frightening for Rock Star; after about 45 minutes of watching it he was passed out for the rest of the night. The fright just must have been too much for him!


No comments: