Sunday, March 10, 2013

Camille & Will: Wedding



Camille,  You are stunning!  There is no other way to say it.  And Will compliments your gorgeousness amazingly.  

Thank you for a wonderful weekend.  I loved hanging out with your family.  I loved hanging out with my family.  I loved celebrating your happiness.  I loved the warm weather.  I loved eating grapefruit right off the tree.  Especially since it has been 12 years since you got me hooked on them.  But most of all, I loved seeing you so incredibly happy.  I loved seeing you with the person that has made you that happy.  I loved documenting that happiness.  Thank you so much for allowing me to share in your special day.

Love you always.














                                           





2 comments:

Camille said...

Sherrie! I Love You!!!! Thank You So Much!!!

Flake's Funny Farm said...

These are beautiful photos. Thank you so much for posting them so we can enjoy them. Can't wait to see the rest!!!
You will surely be very successful as a photographer with your talent for catching the feeling in each photo.