Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jessica and Adam: FAMILY


She was just 13 years old when she first saw him, and she knew then that she wanted to marry him. He was her brother's best friend and she just wanted him to notice her. Notice her he did! It's every young girl's dream. The boy of her childhood dreams is now the man that her whole world revolves around. You can see by the way that he looks at her that his world revolves around her as well. What a joy it was to capture the laughter, the joy, and the love that permeates from this wonderful family.

They were up for all of our crazy ideas, only making faces every once in awhile (cough, cough, Jessica), and coming up with crazy ideas of there own. It was a lot of fun doing this shoot. You guys rock!

(Jessica made some really great faces throughout the shoot, so look forward to seeing "The Many Faces of Jessica" coming soon to a blog near you! P.S. We mean our blog! :D )




















8 comments:

Shari Davis said...

Downtown is AWESOME!! Good job guys! They are such a beautiful family and you guys really captured it!

Winn Family said...

So for real, I know I was just there and looked at all of their photo's but...seriously...you guys are good! And they are sooooooooo cute! So, good job with that!

The Mitchells said...

I absolutely LOVE these! AWESOME!!

Eliza said...

I don't know you, but you made my sister and her family look HOT!!! So, thanks for that.

Kristen K said...

So cute!! :D

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Staci said...

Sherrie.. these are really great.. you guys really are talented.. I need family pictures .. you should come to Hawaii and take them for me.. there are not railroads but the beach would probably work just as well..
YOu have serious talent!

Lynette said...

These ROCK Jessica! Wow. Very cute! I think my favorite is the shot with all of your jeans and feet, OR, with you all against those two doors. I can't decide. Cute post.